1. Hi, we're Cheap Digital Services. We've met before over at Cheap Digital Services Terms. It's good to meet you again and we're really glad you're keen on referring our websites to other people.
2. Imagine earning a passive income simply by referring new users to our Digital Market site. When a new user clicks your referral link and purchases an item, you will receive a percentage of that person's purchase. If that sounds like something you want to do, read on to find out how it all works.
3. The fact that you're even here reading this means you've accepted our Cheap Digital Services Terms. These additional terms cover our Affiliate Program and are an extra part of the Cheap Digital Services Terms that apply specifically to Cheap Digital Services members who refer new users to our Cheap Digital Services site.
4. When we say 'you' in these Affiliate Program Terms we are referring to you, the affiliate. All other words defined or explained in the Cheap Digital Services Terms have the same meaning here. If there's any inconsistency between what we say in these Affiliate Program terms and what is in the Cheap Digital Services Terms, what we say in these Affiliate Program terms prevail.
5. Read on for details about your responsibilities, how it all works and the process of earning a referral income with us.
Becoming an Affiliate
6. All members can act as affiliates by following the steps outlined in these terms. Just remember that if you want to actively participate in the Affiliate Program there are few things you'll need to keep in mind which are explained below.
How it works
7. Refer new users to Cheap Digital Services site and you'll receive a percentage of their purchase of an item!
8. Referral code: Every member automatically has a referral code which is generated using your username. This referral code is available on the Affiliate Area page.
9. Simply paste a link or image button on your site using that code. If a new user clicks your referrer link and proceeds to purchase an item, you will receive a percentage of that person's purchase of an item.
10. Referral program percentage: When a new user clicks your referral link and purchases an item, you will receive 20% of the purchased item price (whichever is higher). If they buy a $200 item, you get $40.
By becoming an Affiliate, you agree to the Affiliate Program Terms.
11. More details: Here are a few important points about how it works:
- If a person doesn't allow cookies or clears their cookies then we can't track them so can't pay earnings on that person's activity.
- If a person clicks on your referral link and then later they click on someone else's, yours is the one that counts.
- A user referred via your referral link must not be related to you or your business or company.
- If a person clicks a link, they have 30 days before the cookie expires. If they make a purchase within that time, we will pay your Affiliate Program earnings. After 30 days, no Affiliate Program earnings apply.
- Earnings appear in your Affiliate area (find out about withdrawing earnings in the next section).
- If a user has visited Cheap Digital Services site before or has an existing account with us and then clicks a referral link, it doesn't count.
- Linking to Cheap Digital Services from within Cheap Digital Services in order to gain referrals is not allowed. This includes bouncing links off other domains in order to add a referral.
- Above all, use of the Affiliate Program is subject to a fair use policy which gives Cheap Digital Services the right to review each and every referral.
Take a moment to understand how the referral process works – it's summarised here!
How do payments of referral income work
These sections explain how earning an income through our Affiliate Program works and important information about payments to your account, and withdrawals and deductions from your account. Take a close look!
12. We will pay your Affiliate Program earnings via Instamojo default payment link that you provide while affiliate user registration.
13. To avoid any confusion, only your earnings from referrals will be payable to you.
14. Thresholds: We'll make payments of your earnings on 1st of the month.
15. Earnings payment timing and methods:
- You ask us to hold the balance of your earnings until you request a payment. Unless we decide to pay you your earnings, we will continue to hold your earnings until we receive a request for withdrawal.
- When we get a request for payment, we will pay you your earnings at the next payment of earnings pay cycle.
- You must provide us with the correct details to your Instamojo payment link and when you want to receive your earnings.
- You must bear all expenses incurred by us in paying monies to you.
16. Payment errors: We will continue to hold your earnings if we're not able to pay your earnings to you for whatever reason, including if:
- we do not have the correct payment details;
- we can't contact you using the contact details that you have supplied;
- you have not made a request for payment; or
- you are asking for payment to be made to a person, or to an institution that we're prohibited from making payments to at law or where there are limitations in the banking systems;
17. Currency conversions: Whenever we make a payment to you as an affiliate, you are responsible for all costs of converting the amount of the payment from Indian Rupee into your preferred currency. Your financial institution does the currency conversion and may charge you additional fees (we don't control either the conversion rates or your financial institution's fees).
18. Taxes. You are responsible for paying all fees and taxes associated with our referrals and referral payments we make to you wherever levied. Despite this, if required by law, we may deduct or withhold taxes (including withholding tax) in connection with your being an affiliate. If so, we will give you relevant documentation that's required by law about the deduction or withholding (like documentation allowing you to access rebates or credits, or to manage your tax affairs).
19. Refunds and chargebacks: If a transaction on Cheap Digital Services site directly relating to your Affiliate Program earnings is subject to a refund or chargeback, we can at our discretion, withhold that portion of your Affiliate Program earnings.
Things you should avoid
20. You may not refer users by:
- confusing them (or potentially confusing them) about whether your site is operated or endorsed by us (for example, by copying design elements from our site);
- Linking to Cheap Digital Services from within Cheap Digital Services in order to gain referrals is not allowed. This includes bouncing links off other domains in order to add a referral;
- any use of Cheap Digital Services brands, trademarks and intellectual property, other than banner and logos We makes available for affiliates ;
- purchasing a domain name, search engine keyword or pay-per-click advertisement that use any Cheap Digital Services trademarks or variations and mis-spellings;
- copying item descriptions (unless you get consent from us);
- sending unsolicited email or other messaging that in any way may constitute spam;
- doing anything that would amount to a breach of any laws including, but not limited to, privacy, intellectual property and spam;
- doing anything that might be confusing, misleading or deceptive to users (eg referring from a site that might be confusing to users about whether it is Cheap Digital Services site);
- doing anything that is directly or indirectly in contravention of these Affiliate Program terms, the Cheap Digital Services Terms, or any direction given to you by us; or
- engaging in any conduct that does not meet our standards of ‘fair play' at our discretion including things like fraud, confusing the new user, or providing a link designed to mislead the customer.
21. We reserve the right to decide whether or not your use of the Affiliate Program complies with any applicable laws and/or these Affiliate Program terms or the Envato Market Terms. If we decide that your participation in the Affiliate Program does not comply, we can based on our reasonable discretion withhold your earnings and may disable your account.
22. We will make the final decision about whether or not your use of the Affiliate Program is in breach of any applicable laws or these Affiliate Program Terms (acting reasonably, of course).
Go forth and refer!
We're very glad you've made it to the end of this important document. You can head over to the referral page where you can generate your referral code.
We wish you all the very best. You can always re-visit these Affiliate Program terms and the Cheap Digital Services Terms in future and if you have any questions you can Contact us.